About Us

sepuluh74.blogspot.com dibuat pada 27/05/11 blog ini ditujukan untuk mengenang angkatan 10 di sekolah tercinta, SDIT ASY-SYUKRIYYAH.



FOLLOW THIS BLOG!!!




Admins


Inas Ira Hana




CBOX




HomeUp




Copyright ©. Layout by MochaFrappes.
Please view with Google Chrome. Inspired by: Juliana All rights reserved 2011 - Infinite.


FACTS!
  • I hate it when I get a bad grade on a test.
  • I always get a mini heart-attack when I forgot to bring my homework.
  • The last page of my notebook is full of my signatures and drawings.
  • I love having fun w/ my friends.
  • I always want to sleep again when I wake up in the morning.
  • I love doing stupid things with my school friends. Best memories ever.

Label: , , ,

"FACTS!" was Posted On: Jumat, 27 Mei 2011 @04.08 | 0 comment(s)